Monday, September 17, 2012

Who am I>

I'm 19 years. Born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago. Favorite sport in Track and Field. On my free time I enjoy :

  • shopping
  • hanging with my friends
  • watching movies
  • sleeping
  • surfing the web
  • going to parties
  • spending time with my love ones
I'm a well-educated person who wants to be the first sibling in my family to make something of myself. That means graduating college with degrees and getting a good job. My parents always said to me " Become something someday, don't be like your brothers and sister. From that day I knew I had to make a change. I always wanted to make my parents proud. My parents always played a big influence part in my life. I will never let them down. My purpose in life is achieve my goals, turn out to be somebody and be appreciated for everything I do or accomplish. I want to continue to further my education and make it out into the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment